We aim to:
- awaken the child’s spirit and imagination and help him or her to find joy in learning;
- nurture and preserve the child’s natural curiosity, helping him or her to develop an openness to the unlimited possibilities of life;
- help the child develop a positive self-image as the key to the development of his or her full potential;
- promote learning through doing;
- help each child develop compassion and respect for others;
- instil in each child a sense of duty and personal responsibility for the world in which we live;
- maintain the principle of equality for all children and staff across all areas of the curriculum and in all aspects of School life.
One World Montessori Nursery is explicitly committed to building a community that models the world we live in today, with a diverse racial, cultural, economic and religious mix.